View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 09:42 PM   #1877 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
This whole story stinks to high heaven. Now they’re saying it was weather related.

These are the same clowns that allowed a Chinese spy balloon float from Alaska to the Atlantic Ocean. And then it took two, million dollar ($2,000,000) missiles to pop it.

Just like everything else in this administration, our military has been reduced to a laughingstock.

LMAO "weather related"? So hurricane hunters have a much less advanced aircraft (compared to what the US Military has) and fly directly into hurricanes without any issues, but a multi-million dollar jet isn't able to withstand some rain?

And on the spy balloon, I still cannot understand the logic behind letting it go across the country before bringing it down. WHY???