View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 08:06 PM   #977 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
Hah yeah. The car might have finally earned its nickname, Swamp Juice.

It took me 5-6hrs with the power washer spray out the packed in mud. Inside the car I used the garden hose and dawn dish soap. I've got to say, that swamp muck smell gives me PTSD now. Slightly distracting when working on the car.

Thankfully it's coming together! I'm wrapping up a SANS certification but I will get back on the build 10/11. There's going to be a lag on updates for a bit.
Swamp Juice! I love it. Whenever you go hit up a drag or strip event THE JUICE IS LOOSE BABY!

I’ve cleaned our JLUR after muddin down here before. Once, never again (on purpose). Fvck that sh1t. I’d rather take body damage on rocks.

And we didn’t even have to clean interior that much since the door seals held. I can’t even imagine the amount of scrubbing etc to get that interior back up to par.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote