View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 04:57 PM   #1843 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/us/di...ent/index.html

"School district agrees to pay $27 million to family of 13-year-old in fatal bullying case"

Why would this be the school district's fault? Bullying has been around since the history of ever. I used to get picked on alot growing up. Instead of being a victim and taking the L, I took it upon myself to get insurance by finding bigger kids and doing their homework in exchange for protection while getting into martial arts. By middle school and with my growth spurt, I was beating up the kids that used to mess with me, some of which I also literally took their lunch money.

We all have a choice, and that 13 year-old kid made his. This is 100000000% on him, and why should taxpayers foot the bill for that?
Too many lawyers. Too much wokeness. Too much emotion.

I blame Social Media. Back in the Dark ages when I was in school, there was a fight every day. Nobody went home, pretended to change their gender, come back and shoot up the school and post it to Tik Tok.