View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 03:52 PM   #1841 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/us/di...ent/index.html

"School district agrees to pay $27 million to family of 13-year-old in fatal bullying case"

Why would this be the school district's fault? Bullying has been around since the history of ever. I used to get picked on alot growing up. Instead of being a victim and taking the L, I took it upon myself to get insurance by finding bigger kids and doing their homework in exchange for protection while getting into martial arts. By middle school and with my growth spurt, I was beating up the kids that used to mess with me, some of which I also literally took their lunch money.

We all have a choice, and that 13 year-old kid made his. This is 100000000% on him, and why should taxpayers foot the bill for that?