View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 06:48 AM   #1795 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Getting back to the car stuff, I’ll be fvcking pissed if I buy a car and have to pay a subscription fee to unlock features I paid for. Apparently Tesla (surprise surprise) already does this crap.
The Rogue has auto start. They gave me a 6 month trial to Nissan Connect. It also has auto start from your phone which obviously works from anywhere instead of just line of sight.

$70 a year. Yea, thanks, but no thanks. There aren’t going to be to many times I need to start the car miles away from it.

There’s also a send to vehicle directions feature, but how many times a year am I going to use that?