View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 11:02 AM   #7109 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Wife picked up her 2023 Macan S. Porsche dealer told her this is last year for Gas powered Macan. I can't see them NOT offering at least a Hybrid/pug-in. For argument sake lets stick to their plan of EV Macan only.

There is the conversation that this may be the last Z or at least Gas powered Z. In which case, why would Nissan do any major update to please the "crowd" in the ICE? Fully knowing that their focus will be on the new generation of EV.

I like the Aria. Is this the ultimate replacement for the murano? It may be.

I don't like this EV revolution. Too many sheeple have been fed the Kool-aid. They are buying EV's for wrong reasons. The part I hate is the forced mandates. Even more, the comparison of an EV to ICE car and how much faster it is.

A bit off topic, but my opinion why the Z is what it is and where it's headed.