View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Fast Intentions Exhaust. 3 days old. 18" resonators w SS mufflers. Perfect cond.

EDIT: SOLD!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of "PENDING" status from people and I somehow started quoting $1,100 for my "best offer" so I might as well update it here as well. I will let it go for $1,100!!! That is almost a 300 dollar discount with zero waiting period. First come first served. Thanks.
1/17/2010

Hey Guys,

Today was a sad sad day. I got my FI exhaust installed on Saturday and went into work today. Well it turns out that my 50, 60, and 70 year old clients from Beverly Hills whom I drive around all day aren't too gravy with the exhaust. It was shocking to see how startled they were getting even with extreme granny style driving. They pay my salary and if they can't stand it, I can't have it. My loss is your gain.

My setup is the 18" resonators with stainless steel mufflers. I'm sure you guys know enough about the system so i won't go too much into details. This setup goes for $1260 plus tax which is about $1376. I will let them go for $1176, a $200 discount plus you get to skip the 1 month waiting period on these puppies. I am very serious and lowballers will be ignored. I would prefer local pick up or drop off, but for serious buyers, i will ship and split the shipping costs 50/50. You can pm me or call me at 213-407-0220 but i will give priority to the callers.

You can read my review here:
Yet Another FI Exhaust Review. 56k GG.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Last edited by tbonesteak; 02-18-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Price lowered.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote