View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 09:17 PM   #1659 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m going to hold you to that! PM me when you’re solid and we’ll hook up for a round of golf on me.
In-law's relocated up there recently about 2 months ago and we will be following suit. I've actually gone to Atlanta/Marietta/Alpharetta area the past 5 weekends in a row to look at houses.

My house will be listed for sale soon, and this is where it pays to be a licensed realtor and mortgage loan originator at the same time (I will be representing myself for the sale and the purchase, and no games when it comes to the lending aspect). I'm actually looking forward to vetting out loan officers, and will switch lenders in a heartbeat if they use any dumb tactics.

Been looking at transfer options at work, as well as any opportunities with a different company in GA.

I'll bring ice cream

And I'll let you drive MZ SNOW WHITE