View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 06:01 AM   #1559 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I'm still a bit speechless on how empty one of the popular malls was, and still amazed at the chain of events and changes COVID19 put into motion. And when walking around, a lot of spaces were still shuddered or had new not-very-well-known tenants in places. Even a large Starbucks kiosk was closed down.

I went to a Best Buy tonight. Same thing: EMPTY. It's like as if only 2 people were running the store and virtually no customers. There was no music playing and all the TV's were on display but turned off, and this was around 5.30 PM.
I don’t know how BB stays in business. My local one has this huge store, and just like yours, there’s never anybody in it. The couple of times I’ve bought from them I’ve ordered online and did curbside pick up.

I see that Amazon is starting to quietly offer same day delivery. If they can get that figured out, retail stores will go the way of the dinosaur.