View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
weebs25
Base Member

Drives: 09 black mt
weebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been fortunate enough for Jonathan’s help in the past and actually messaged him the other night about this. Now that I’m getting used to the car sc’’d I’m pushing it much harder than the spring time..” new to this year” I had some fast cars I was tossed in with so I was pushing mine hard to hang with them. “Just a practice event open course 20 min runs “ I have never went into limp mode or anything but this setup is pretty new to me I did a lot of changes at once with forced induction. Now it’s onto the next but i need more than a minimal upgrade for this. Jonathan knows my issue I figured ducting is where our discussion will go. I’m grabbing a few things right away the certainly won’t hurt
weebs25 is offline   Reply With Quote