View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
weebs25
Base Member

Drives: 09 black mt
weebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a TON this is what I was looking for. I am running an 09 that I have had for 10 years and that’s why I was looking at new radiators before this. Since my coolant system isn’t pressurized the greddy breather is a great idea. The greddy oil pan was my other part I was looking at for an actual extra quart of oil to be added in with the aluminum pan. I was just curious on the fan upgrade since I’ll be ripping it down to this point it wouldn’t be difficult to do. To build a shroud similar to the old gtm wouldn’t be that difficult. Just getting all my ducks in a row to do this all at once. I have never ran anything like water wetter etc so I picked some up. My next event isn’t for 3 weeks..last year this event was in the low 40s….not upper 90s.

Last edited by weebs25; 09-02-2023 at 08:57 AM.
weebs25 is offline   Reply With Quote