Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 10:08 AM   #987 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Welcome back!!!

Can't wait to see the body kit on. Hope you will update this post as well.
Hey man, absolutely! Im going back and fourth on body stuff right now. I was dead set on LBWK but was told it could take up to 6 months for them to make and get it shipped here. So that had me leaning towards the Pandem. Then I found a really nice lip kit that isnt out yet on a Japanese translated site. Called Bulletproof and they actually work the the group and are trying to find out details. Then there is the Z1 lip kit on the giveaway car that also has no ETA. And finally the Impul kit.

In the end I dont think I could go wrong picking any of them. Right now im mostly liking the Impul kit lol. However it doesnt come in CF that I know of and I really want to go with CF accents on this car.