Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 08:48 AM   #984 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Practically spent an entire day in the car. Burnt out most of the gas and filled it up. Took a couple quick pics on the way home. I have always despised socials but I've noticed forums are pretty slow. So my wife and a fellow Z member talked me into making some social accounts. If you want to continue following all the updates of the car, here is its instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecrew_tv/ I also made a youtube for install videos, twitter, and facebook. The latter two will probably just be duplicate photos to instagram. If you want the youtube let me know im not trying to look like a self promoting boob.

Edit: And of course I will occasionally post updates here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3797.jpg (323.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3798.jpg (309.6 KB, 12 views)