View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 11:14 AM   #1389 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Being God and PLAYING God are two different things. I personally have not met anyone that can walk on water, turn water into wine, and raise people from the dead.

My God can't walk on water, turn water into wine, or raise people from the dead, so I'm not sure what your point is.

If you eat McDonald’s, you are eating fake/processed food. Your body will still digest it in the natural state it was designed to do, but your poop content will probably have more junk/non-organic matter. (Disclaimer: When I was eating 10 Big Mac’s once/week, this was for my bulking process, and my sh!ts did feel/smell/come out differently than days I didn’t consume this garbage.) Also, poop is not man-made in the sense that it’s artificial. It is produced by humans by a natural process and as a biological waste product, and is completely involuntary. I personally have not met anyone/company that purposely seeks out to artificially make sh!t.

I personally have seen toy stores selling fake ("artificial") poop

Something mutating by evolution and through time versus genetically modifying it are two completely different things: the former is of nature and a natural process with no human interference, while the latter is humans purposely modifying an organism and trying to modify biology. In addition to my analogy of real/natural diamonds versus lab-grown diamonds, there is now lab-grown meat. I personally will only eat real/natural meat, not something that was genetically modified and artificially grown in a lab.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT? Extremism much? When you consider that natural diamonds and man-made diamonds can be used exactly the same way in many circumstances they can't be completely different. Yes they are made through different processes so that is one thing that makes them different but there's far more that makes them similar. We focus on one thing and decide arbitrarily that's the most important aspect. Humans have far more in common than they have differences, but people focus on differences in an effort to divide and conquer. I find it sad.

Another example is gender: if a man/woman undergoes a trans-operation, they are artificially trying to transform into a gender in which they are not biologically and of nature.

You realize there are other species that change genders au natural due to environmental or genetic conditions, right? Is it so hard to fathom that this could occur in humans as well? Once again... lab vs nature is a big difference. But it would be ignorant to ignore observations today and suggest that evolution in some form is not having impact on gender confusion in humans.

In response to your message in the white-color font, I’m having fun too. These debates are entertaining.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote