View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 12:13 PM   #1259 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Quite the contrary. This is the epitome of artificial, which is defined as, "made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural."

Viruses have existed for quite some time. The difference between these viruses and COVID19 is the former is naturally-occurring while the latter was artificially created.
If God created the universe and then humans play God by creating a virus, how is that not natural?
If I eat McDonald's is my poop suddenly man-made because McDonald's is not naturally occurring? In a literal sense, of course it is man-made, but to categorize poop as man-made and not natural is inaccurate IMO.

Artificial and man-made are constructs of language that we devised in an attempt to distinguish human elements from nature because we think we are more important. But in fact, they are one in the same. Humans are part of nature. Therefore, what we do is part of nature. That's my opinion. And I believe that my opinion means more to me than it does to you.

if you can't tell... I'm just having fun with y'all lol

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote