View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 08:51 AM   #1183 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
In what sense? Define "evolve".

Do I believe that we have evolved technologically? Yes.
Do I believe that we have evolved to be lazy? Yes.
Do I believe that we have evolved intelligently? No.

COVID19 was artificial and man-made. Mother Nature may have indirectly provided the "tools" needed, but did not have a direct influence and was not made naturally.

And I suppose it's okay being back
Evolve as in the dictionary definition to develop characteristics through evolutionary processes. But what I really mean that Mother Nature (i.e. evolution) is running the show and has been since the beginning of the planet. Humans are where we are today because of genetic mutations over time. And Mother Nature made sure to have a backup plan in case we go too far. We'll either destroy the environment so we can't live in it (pollution, deforestation, virus, nuke etc...) or we'll alter the environment such that more and more catastrophic occurrences eventually wipe us from the planet. The other option is for humans to develop a symbiotic relationship with the earth. Not likely.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote