View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 11:50 AM   #1135 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
How's everyone's summer? Good to see lot of OG still hanging around and bunch of new members. I have been good. I now have a 10 month old son that keeps everyone extra busy on top of work related stress. But hey, all part of life, right? I am still very thankful for being healthy -- I think that's the most important.

I have cleaned up the thread a little bit to delete some of the political stuff. You know, I used to be on so many different forums circa 2005 to 2009. Politics and religion posts NEVER helped in ANY of those forums. Caused a lot of issues, divide, arguments, anger, few members being on one political side or religion ended up bullying or ganging up on other members (or isolated member they oppose) etc etc. It just created so much work on the backend for mods. Also made the forum very unprofessional to browse. This is why from the very get go, I have decided to keep politics and religion out of The370Z forums. I did not even allow this on premium membership area. Any and every single corner of the370Z -- politics and religion post are not allowed. There are so many other platforms and different mediums (fb messenger group chat, discord, group text etc) politics/religion can be discussed, skipping it here I felt totally fine.

I apologize if this upsets anyone. The rule has always been the same for over a decade. Those who have been here 10+ years, you know -- you have to teach and remind the new members. We have always been member driven forum here. I never believed in saturating forum with many mods. I have seen forums go from super fun to complete trash in months due to the mods they assigned. I trust you guys enough to know that you guys will keep it together, teach new members, remind/correct old members etc etc and keep everything in line. Thank you for understanding.
Nissan 370Z Forum - Announcements in Forum : Nissan 370Z General Discussions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote