View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 01:47 AM   #1120 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Rand Paul announces 'official criminal referral,' claims email shows Fauci COVID testimony 'absolutely a lie'

Paul argues a newly unredacted email 'directly contradicts' Dr. Anthony Fauci's past testimony about COVID-19 gain-of-function research

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...absolutely-lie

Fraudchi should be behind bars. He funded a biological weapon that interfered with an election and wrecked an economy.

The clown still denies he funded the gain of function research. He also denies that it came from a lab in China.

I’d love to see that smug little arsehole’s predawn perpwalk.
I never got vaccinated for the VID, nor will I ever get vaccinated for any future coronaviruses if they were to occur. How are they going to mandate a vaccine that came out quickly for a virus in which they admittedly said they know "very little about"?