View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 12:24 PM   #302 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know anything about international shipping cost. According to your earlier post, the cost per bottle will be more than $20. Perhaps $30 per bottle? That's about $20 per person(5) for 2 bottles ($50x2) to ship to US.

And there will be additional cost to distribute and ship locally.

That would work for me. However, it'd nice if someone has better idea about the total shipping cost per bottle to get to US.

As I posted before, it'd worth every penny if it worked, but the mileage may possibly vary. Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
We need to decide how many bottles we want to order ... 2 or 3? I will then send a PM to filip00 telling him the number and asking him to provide an estimate of the total cost (including shipping). In terms of the number of bottles, there's been some interest in ordering 3, while others are leaning towards 2. It's $20 USD per bottle. Obviously, the shipping cost will vary by weight. The total cost will be divided by 5. So-o-o, we need to decide. Will it be 2 bottles ... or 3 bottles?
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote