View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 05:25 PM   #1026 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
The Rogue goes in for it's first oil change and "service" on Thursday. 7400 miles on the clock. Dealer owes me a "free" oil change. This will be the first of the 3 freebies.

7500 miles on a 3 cylinder, turboed engine has pretty much made up my mind that I'm not going to buy this vehicle after the lease is up in June.

I begged them to do it at 5000 miles. They finally agreed, but only if I paid for it. $120. So 7500 miles it is.

I mean it's a complicated, new Nissan motor. What could possibly go wrong later... It's not like it has one of their awesome JACO CVT's in it. Oh... Wait...

Tick...tick....tick...tick...tick... Boom! Won't be me holding the bag!

They had a special going at the dealership when I bought Harry. 10$ oil changes for life of the car (original owner of course-lol)…they had no idea they would be honoring that for 10 years. And I didn’t know every freaking 10$ oil change was going to be challenged. Lol. I win!
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote