View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 03:31 PM   #116 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised to see how much damage Checo sustained with the car barely being nudged by Hamilton (and no Damage to Car 44 from what I recall).

Sainz / Piastri was kind of a stupid racing incident. Not sure what made Carlos lock up, but once he turned in, Piastri went for a gap that was never going to be there. PIA should have backed out of it before the wall. kind of a 50-50 at fault and that's why there was no further investigation. Both lost their race out of it, but I have no clue why they did not retire the Ferrari on lap 1 rather than putting 20 more pointless laps on the engine and gearbox.

Sad for Piastri, as I really wanted to see what he could do. Of course, with the high downforce on a dry track, a podium was never in his future. The kid's good though. McLaren has put together a super team. I hope that they can continue to fund it!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote