View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 02:17 PM   #965 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My neighbor "Ed" had covid. Ended up in the hospital for a couple of weeks. Was due to get discharged. The day before his discharge. They changed his IV pick in his arm. They found him dead the next morning. The cause of death was a blood infection from the pick change. But it was ruled that he died from covid. Robyn wanted to sue, but couldn't find a lawyer that wanted the case. Bad part, she works at that very hospital.

how many people have died from different causes and it was labeled a covid death. Blame covid for suicides. All because they tested positive.
I heard about someone who died from a motorcycle accident. Since he tested positive for Covid, that was his cause of death.

I seem to remember that hospitals were getting government money for Covid treatments.

I work for a golf course and deemed “essential workers”. While we weren’t mandated to get the jab, we were STRONGLY advised to get it (nudge nudge, wink wink).

It still pisses me off that I was expected to put an experimental drug in my body so a bunch of clowns could play golf on their year long paid vacation. And before anyone goes off… I’m not an anti-vaxer.

Small pox, polio, mumps, etc. all vaccines that were tested and actually work. I read about a lot of these diseases that we had basically wiped out are making a comeback due to all the illegal immigrants flooding our borders who are NOT vaccinated.

But that’s a rant for another day.