View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 07:02 AM   #961 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
The writing was on the wall when they made you sign a release form giving up your right to sue them for wrongful death.

I had Covid 4 times (so far) and I’ve never felt close to dying. Totally overblown. I had a friend of mine with stage 4 lung cancer. His death was ruled Covid related. The whole thing was a sham. From the origins to the vaccines, to the mandates and lockdowns. One giant sham.

Did people die from Covid? Of course. But since almost everyone that was dying then was ruled a Covid death. I’d love to see the real numbers.

“My body, my choice”. Sometimes…
I think I am seeing some articles with real numbers now…
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote