View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 06:57 AM   #959 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I agree 100%.

The Covid vaccines had EUA (emergency use authorization), that means that the phase 1-3 trials that can take YEARS were not completed and/or skipped.

In a situation like this if we had areial easily transmissible Ebola as our pandemic (god forbid), then facing a 50-90% mortality rate, forcing us all to get vaccinated would have been the lesser of two evils. And frankly almost no one would be complaining bc the disease is so deadly.

However, Covid is not Ebola. It only has a 2% mortality rate give or take, it’s comparable to the flu but just way more transmissible.

In this situation, the one we actually faced/continue to face, mandatory rushed to market vaccines don’t make sense other than from a capitalist pharmaceutical company making boatloads of $$ perspective.

The federal government overreacted re: mandatory vaccines and what worries me is if the next pandemic actually IS something catastrophic, people won’t get vaccinated bc they don’t trust the govt etc.
The writing was on the wall when they made you sign a release form giving up your right to sue them for wrongful death.

I had Covid 4 times (so far) and I’ve never felt close to dying. Totally overblown. I had a friend of mine with stage 4 lung cancer. His death was ruled Covid related. The whole thing was a sham. From the origins to the vaccines, to the mandates and lockdowns. One giant sham.

Did people die from Covid? Of course. But since almost everyone that was dying then was ruled a Covid death. I’d love to see the real numbers.

“My body, my choice”. Sometimes…

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 07-30-2023 at 06:59 AM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote