View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 09:23 PM   #928 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let’s act like adults please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
This thread has turned into a dumpster fire.

I've brought out the firehose and will try to save it.

I've started with an example member and if it continues I'll move on to someone else that continues with the political posts after my last warning.

Please take those discussion or comments elsewhere.

I personally don't care what side of the fence your on.

This is not the place for it. especially in the public off topic section.

And having to see the treatment of follow members towards each other is also disappointing.

I'll be taking more action if members can't seem to remember to be respectful.

Have a good weekend and stay cool and hydrated. It's Hot even in Cali.
/\ I know I enjoy and have participated/started conversations around politics and other hot button issues, BUT, I have also done my best to keep things respectful and not personally attack anyone or harass or troll others.

I don’t understand why this seems to be so hard for some folks on here. I for one enjoy a vigorous and even heated debate, it’s not hard to NOT get personal about it.

I’m old enough to remember there was a time in this country, only a decade and a half or two ago when someone’s political leanings didn’t factor into whether you were friends with them and whether or not you considered them a good person or not.

How about we try being a bit more understanding and patient with each other and less trolling, personal insults etc.

I was excited some new “old” members cam back to hang out and then understandably they left cause some folks here treated them with disrespect and trolled them. Come on y’all, we can be better.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 07-28-2023 at 09:26 PM.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote