View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 07:20 PM   #871 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
<sigh>..... "sweetie", I'm literate enough that I AM speaking german. Kinda sucks for you that you're stuck with a colonially imposed english language. Do you at least know any other?

Also, you wouldn't believe it, but the rest of the world would rather have it that Uncle Sam keeps to his own soil.
English is THE most powerful language in the world. I myself am tri-lingual and speak them fluently, but this doesn't make me the person I am nor does it define me as a person. It can be convenient at times, BUT, it does not give me more money in my bank account.

On a side note, Spanish is a more useful/beneficial language to know over German. Way more Spanish-speaking countries than German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
I speak American. Is there any more important?
How about them good old U. S. Dollars.
Do you speak that? I could learn 10 languages for 45 mil.

I thought Zs made us one fam…
Movin’ on

https://www.foreignassistance.gov/cd.../obligations/0