View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 06:14 PM   #827 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I happily support abortion and disagree with anyone who tries to define a term length arbitrarily calling it murder after a certain amount of time has passed. That's the same reason and logic we used to come up with constitutional rights: WE MADE IT UP!!

People make dumb choices all the time, so do not categorize me as pro-choice. If you want to define my stance on abortion, you can say I'm Pro-Death
Unlike certain groups out there who want to affirm/confirm/reassure/etc. themselves and their beliefs by trying to force their ideologies and principles onto others, I personally don't care what others believe/don't believe. Serious decisions, such as abortion, are up to oneself and something THEY have to live with and carry the burden of said decision, and ultimately have to answer for to a higher power.

I am pro-death when it comes to capital punishment/death penalty, but not abortion.