View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 12:15 PM   #7069 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
To be fair, the 350Z came out after Nissan took a hiatus from the Z line, and during that time, they built anticipation.

The 370Z came out with no gap in production of the Z line, and people weren't as excited about it.

The new Z just needs to go. I've seen and driven it. What a disgrace. Same with the BMW "supra".
I may go test drive the one sitting there just to see what I think.

I think it was mostly in the timing. In 2003 there was only the Mustang. No Camaro and no Challenger. In 2009 there was the newer Mustang, Camaro and the Challenger. The 370 Z simply got overshadowed. It also could have used the 400 hp back then, just as it needs more like 450 or 500 now to help keep up. JMO.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote