View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 04:45 PM   #7064 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I just feel like with Nissan struggling like they are and basically using existing parts and an engine from another car - I just feel like 'why would ANYONE pay ADM' on this car. I feel like this car isn't going to be a special one - except for maybe the proto or the Nismo - but if you can't get the Nismo in manual - it just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong - I might be in the minority here but I do like the new Z and the fact that it is a twin turbo - I just wish that the Sport would have been $45k and the base being like $40k - bring people back to the brand - especially when there are so many vids of YT influencers and even car reviewers who while they are Z fans - aren't finding a lot of positive things to say about it. If you could get a loaded Z for about $45k - you can do A LOT with that 10k difference compared to a Supra - and you can FORGIVE a lot of shortcomings bc of the price difference.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote