View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 03:32 AM   #267 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
Hey FilipOO, ... your dash looks great. Since the product is not available in North America, would you be willing to help out with a "group buy" if there is enough interest in members from the U.S.A and Canada? It would mean sourcing the product at your end and sending a bulk shipment to a member over here ... who could then arrange for distribution to the other members. Payment arrangements could be made in advance. I'm sure the members would be willing to pay you a small commission for your trouble. Anyway, let me know what you think.
Gotta say I'm not too crazy about the idea, but at the same time, I wanna help forum members out, since this forum has helped me tremendously so far.

I'd be happiest if someone else would test the product and confirm the functionality of the product, just to make sure we're all at the same page, and it's not just me who's happy with the product. After that I'd be happy to help out with a group buy and sending to one location overseas, where you guys can help distribute it to whomever is interested.
One other note - this product comes in an overkill packaging of 1 liter, whereas you need so little of it, it makes little sense to buy so many large packagings. I would instead suggest buying a few and dividing them in half or something, since there's a LOT of it for one person/one car.

Last edited by filip00; 07-23-2023 at 03:35 AM.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote