View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 10:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
WELL WELL WELL......I remembered this discussion today and snapped a few CLOSE UP pics to show you that my seats however incredibly well maintained, actually unfortunately aren't perfect and do show some signs of creasing. Look!

Fortunately, all of the creases are soft and not yet anywhere near the point of breaking open, but yeah, I'm careful with it. A lot of leather lotion and prayers to the Leather God
Dude, your seats are PERFECT. No clothes dye transfer, no wrinkles, no creases, no cracks, no flat spots, no @$$ prints. For a 2009, your seats (and car) are MINT!