View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 10:18 PM   #737 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Spent an hour on the phone with Geico and spoke with 2 different reps to hear out their pitch as to why there is yet another increase on my renewal. I would have respected them more if they just told me they didn't know, rather than trying to sugar-coat and come up with some nonsensical BS. My insurance payment should NOT be more than my car payment. After close to 2 decades of being loyal to Geico, it just does make financial sense to stick with them.

So I called up Progressive looking to get a quote, and ended up switching over. My payments are significantly lower AND with better/more coverage.

MZ DAIZY, I believe you are in the same predicament with Geico. You should call Progressive to see what they can do for you.