View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:41 PM   #731 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Yea, but they want to do it with a flip of the switch. And there’s no way they’re getting under our mattress for my dough! I mean… if I had dough under my matress…

We are soooo close to becoming a Communist Country. That’s not hyperbole, that’s fact. They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

Remember kids, you can vote Communism in, but you have to shoot your way out. Why do you you think they want our firearms so badly?

Not communist, fascist. Even China nowadays, since allowing private ownership of property, stock market, private industry etc is by strict definition, no longer communist, they are a fascist state.

In the USA, we have a defacto corporatocracy. Big multinational business and their interests have bought and paid for all our politicians, on both sides. Our regulatory govt agencies are corrupted and controlled by the interests they’re supposedly policing, epa, fda etc.

Last time it was this bad was the guilded age which I’ve discussed before. It’s in the corporate powers that be interest’s to keep us divided, distracted, and hateful towards each other so we can’t unite and demand reforms and better citizens quality of life, corporate accountability etc. we have that power as a democratic republic but only if the majority of citizens vote for it and demand it of our representatives.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote