View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Would I buy a new Z? Absolutely!

Unfortunately, my current lifestyle is not conducive to a sports car. If they ever get rid of those ridiculous dealer markups I would seriously think about it.

Checks all the boxes for a JDM. Beauty is in the eye in the beholder so who
cares. It’s not a $200,000 American super car (c8) and it’s not a rebadged BMW (supra) that you can’t take to a Toyota dealer for warranty work because they won’t work on it. Until you go to the BMW dealer that won’t work on it because it’s a Toyota. Good luck with all that.

Could Nissan have done better? Absolutely! But Nissan as a company has one foot in the grave. We should be happy they actually got this “refresh” to the masses. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last one. They’ll probably come out with an EV on the same platform and that’s when the haters will really scream.

Everyone wanted a cheap, low tech, manual transmission, dependable daily driver. Nissan delivered and the same clowns are whining about it not having enough tech, cup holders, parts bin, and my favorite, an ugly car! When clowns start complaining about the size of the fuel filler door they prove their ignorance.

People are weird…
Well said. Wife and I are big fans of the z34.5. Definitely going to;add one to the stable eventually. And it looks great in person, less so in pics.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote