View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStalker505 View Post
That's good #s. I just wish I could sell the one that's on it and that either Greddy would be in stock for under 1200 like several sites have it for ot the hks was down in that price range... I don't mind the Borla sound with headers and test pipes but it makes no sense going from 2.5 test pipes to 2.25 borla not to mention I know other systems could give a few hp more not that I really need it.
The HKS is advertised as a 2.50" but it's actually a little smaller than that but it flows pretty well. When my car was supercharged, my tuner disconnected the exhaust to see how much of a restriction the HKS was. It only gained 10whp with it disconnected. That showed in Z1's test too.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote