View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

*UPDATE*

Finally drove at night with the LED's. They are brighter then my previous setup in post #10 by roughly 20% via visual observation. The "print" on the road is also much wider and the streaks I had in the print are gone, so call it "fuller". I do notice more light pooling on the road about 3' off the bumper so I probably have some upward adjustment to do.

A great feature of the LED's is that they instant on so the OE flash feature actually works instead of having to wait for HID's to fire up. I gave up on the slow reaction of the HID's during the flash feature and was using my LED fog lights to flash instead.

Also, in regard to my frakenstein install in post #10 above, I've driven and parked in the rain and noticing zero condensation inside of the headlight housings.