View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 07:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
also it will be slicker if you're not using gloves and you want to grab the none leather area.

you will have better grip on the factory nismo wheel. So decide if that matters to you.

If i did go for carbon, definitely have to be matte finish.
So you've never actually driven with the gloss carbon fiber wheel correct?

If not, unless you're a sweaty hog your hand does not slip on the clear coated carbon, I speak from 3 years experience driving with one.

For the OP,
My aftermarket wheel has contours that aid in grip and control at the points where you hold for performance driving, is thicker, is carbon and alcantara and is available without a flat bottom. Feel free to PM me for source info.