View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 06:05 AM   #458 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Everything is about moderation, but also about goals. There is no "one-size-fits-all" when it comes to this, and you have to have rewards to keep motivated, or this is how I keep focused anyway.

Just as clean hands equates to a healthy body, so is exercise for a healthy body and mind.

In regards to a dentist, I went to one for the first time in my life a few months ago, and will NEVER EVER go back. All checked out fine and said I had some tartar build up and he recommended that I get my wisdom teeth removed, but they are growing out straight so I think I'll leave those in. What really got on my nerves is the device he used to measure the space of the gums and teeth, and where he cut in multiple gum areas, and I still see/feel those cuts to this day Oh and the dental hygienist had really bad breath when talking
Yes, you are totally right, there is no one-size-fits-all, its what everyone finds to make them feel good/healthy

Understand the Dentist!!!!!