View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 05:41 PM   #362 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
Ok well in that case this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrO...nel=HELLOSEMPA

One of my fav guitar solos ever.
The Wall was one of the best albums ever pressed into vinyl! Great song from a great album, from a great band. Almost as good as Dark Side of the Moon.

Missed them live in 1973, was too young… we used to go to the Hayden Planetarium when they had the Pink Floyd laser show in the late 70’s. You’d sit down in those comfy recliners, staring at the dome… wait for the lights to go out… and get the best contact high ever!

It breaks my heart that kids today think people like Taylor Swift invented music. Or that RAP is actually music… props to RUN-DMC and the Beastie boys, but that was still guitar driven rock, and not the crap they put out today.

Get off my lawn!