View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 05:10 PM   #177 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I saw and drove one. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I will say it looks better in person. The 370 blows it away though. Personally, I think the 34 was the best looking Z ever made, with the 240 a close second.

As far as driving, it was a blast. Very fast with gobs of torque. I can only imagine what a couple of thousand dollars of mods can do to make it even better.

If they ever get down to MSRP, I might have to really reconsider one. Right now, my lifestyle isn't conductive to a sports car but I'd have to really think hard if he chance came up.
Yeah, there is no beauty in my eye when I beheld the new Z.

IMO, I'm a huge fan of the HR 350Z and 370Z, and should have blended those two together for the new Z.

I can't believe it took Nissan this long to revamp the CSC issue.