View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 03:55 PM   #12644 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
this was funny too...

did you ever come up with any ideas, probably not.

There really is no comparison between the two, as they are on a much different scale. My posts were talking about a project that could cost upwards of billions of dollars, whereas your ice cream debacle is a matter of $2. But sure, have at it

I do have ideas, but waiting on the blank check from davez03.

What I have noticed is that anything is possible with money, and nothing is possible without money, including buying ice cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Unfortunately I could tell you the truth, but those few people that think they know, dont really know, and they're feeding you bullsh*t..

Ohh, and one other thing, my fans often talk about this ice cream thing with my credit card, again they're not telling you the truth, the truth is, we went to this place on lake michigan that only accepted cash, I had never been to this place and I didn't know thats all they accepted was cash, I don't carry cash on me, so yes Jarblue bought me an ice cream cone. (Thank you Jarblue). But all this talk about my credit card being declined, its laughable. Its those same guys driving their 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013 -- 370Zs... Last time I looked in the garage, there's this beautiful Absolute Zero Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Edition thats almost paid off, and its sooooo much faster than the 370z .. So trust me when I say this, my credit rating is legit, I don't have to put money down for sh*t for anything..and that my friend, thats a fact!
Going back to this, from what I've read, multiple cards from you were declined.

If the place only took cash, why were multiple cards presented to them for payment? Why would multiple cards be declined if cash is only accepted? Or was it cash-only after multiple cards declined?

Also, what's wrong with driving a 370Z?