View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 09:57 PM   #12602 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
That was me he called poor. Yet he has no idea how much I make. And yeah I was mostly ball busting at first but after that the gloves came off.
I found it, and had another good laugh taking a trip down memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
One other thing, you keep mentioning feds in your posts about me, apparently rusty has given you bad information, i work for amazon, and have been with amazon for several years now.. last time i checked, amazon and feds are two entirely different organizations.. just spittin facts son.
Quote:
You and I, we're friends for life.
Quote:
jnews, you still butt hurt about your garbage azz new york knicks or is it the yankees, they're pretty sh1tty too... just like the state of the new york.. spittin facts bruh. You wish you could be here in south florida, don't ya? bet your broke azz couldn't afford it.

#poorpeopleproblems
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I'll buy you an ice cream cone next time I see ya. LMAO!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
You must wait for him to have 3 cards denied at the ice cream shop while he acts like he doesn't know what's going on before you buy the grown man an ice cream cone so he doesn't feel left out
Quote:
Multiple cards declined for an ice cream cone. We have about 10 witnesses to the event
Quote:
Did his card really decline?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yep. I was there. Think it was Jar who broke down and bought him an ice cream cone after about 15 minutes of whining. Wifey and me were sitting at a picnic table watching the show.
Quote:
And he seriously tried to call me poor last night lmao
Quote:
As are we all. Another curious thing is after realizing what a stupid idea that was he got a replacement hood and just left the 100lbs of garbage at his "friends" house to dispose of. If I get a chance this weekend I'll post some pics of it. IDK if pics will do it justice but it is something to see in person
Quote:
Unfortunately I could tell you the truth, but those few people that think they know, dont really know, and they're feeding you bullsh*t..

Ohh, and one other thing, my fans often talk about this ice cream thing with my credit card, again they're not telling you the truth, the truth is, we went to this place on lake michigan that only accepted cash, I had never been to this place and I didn't know thats all they accepted was cash, I don't carry cash on me, so yes Jarblue bought me an ice cream cone. (Thank you Jarblue). But all this talk about my credit card being declined, its laughable. Its those same guys driving their 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013 -- 370Zs... Last time I looked in the garage, there's this beautiful Absolute Zero Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Edition thats almost paid off, and its sooooo much faster than the 370z .. So trust me when I say this, my credit rating is legit, I don't have to put money down for sh*t for anything..and that my friend, thats a fact!

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 07-06-2023 at 09:59 PM.