View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 08:14 AM   #12523 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
He got mad that I called him out for being a fed. Then he lied about it and I provided proof he is/was.

Aside from his commenting asking about FLETC I legit saw a thread he posted on talking to someone looking for a fed job and he was doing the whole "hur hur I mean some people here have experience" (which means you are on the job but not outright saying it) trying to hide that he was one there as well yet then a few posts later says how he was updating his resume 60 days into a job he took LOL.

I think it was the Secret Service he worked for in some aspect and now works for another fed agency. Feds don't like it when you call them out bc everyone hates them. Theres a thread here about him moving from DC. The location on the cop forum shows somewhere near Chitown (Chinatown) and the SS hq is literally right there. Not hard to put the pieces together and he did a horrible job covering his tracks and blocked me apparently bc of his mistakes and being called out on it.

He also got butthurt I laughed at Miami losing. It's ok though....feds don't deserve respect nor do I care to have any sort of meaningful convo with any of them.
Ask him how many grandkids his hero has and watch his head explode…