View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 06:08 AM   #12462 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
They don't give you 2 weeks notice when they fire your azz.

I've seen some give 2 weeks notices. Then get told to collect their stuff and get out now. And don't let the door hit you leaving.
I worked for company that was so bad they made my life miserable until I quit so they didn’t have to pay my unemployment.

I was a printing press operator back when I was amongst the living. I was never out of a job voluntarily for more than a couple of hours. Huge demand for competent operators then, I’m a dinosaur now. Went the way of the dodo.

I had a good run, so I’m not complaining. Paid the bills, made some solid investments and never had kids. I retired at 48 years old, though I’m back to work now, part time so I don’t have to hit into savings to pay the daily bills.

Can’t get out of the grocery store for anything less than $120. And that’s just the basics. Maybe a meal or two. Crazy times…

I have 3 dogs. Pet food has almost TRIPLED! The 30lb bag of kibble I used to buy for $20+ dollars is now $50+. I’ve started to cook for them to save some money. Thanks, Brandon!