View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness I HATE reviving old threads but I swear I am having this same issue from my car - except my AC is also out all the sudden - blowing hot air. It wasn't till the next morning - yesterday while 2 hours away from home that I got this same similar sound.

Regardless bc I was worried about creating more damage or possibly damaging the engine - had it towed into a stealership on Monday - sooo hoping to hear back something soon - although the service advisor did warn me that it would be 3-4 days just to get a diagnosis bc of the holiday and how backed up they were. Since the tow was covered by my roadside insurance - and to get it back to a dealer closer to home - it would have cost me out of pocket $450 according to my insurance - decided to leave it there.

Anyway - thought I would ask to see if anyone has ideas - will probably update this thread once I get more info from the dealer.

Here is a YT link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXLBYBEOos
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote