View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 10:09 AM   #454 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of reflection from the events on Monday, I was a bit surprised that I wasn't a bit faster. It's a porsche cayman gts, this is not reflect on the day/experience for it was fantastic.

But more of me as a driver, now my coach for the day, said I was hitting my marks. My session with my sim coach said the say thing. There was a bit of difference between the two, but that is personally preferences.

So for myself, its more about self-preservation which I am entirely ok with. So I will work on hitting my points at the finally track days this month. And hopefully being able to go a bit faster..

Now the other amazing thing from June, I have driven 3 cars on 3 different tracks. And 3 cars all on the same track. A total of 5 events in 30 days.
A fun month.

And there are 4 track events left for the year.