View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 06:40 AM   #12408 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
For those that are an "exempt" and salaried position, I'm just curious on this would work. So my understanding is regardless of how little/many hours I work, I get paid the same and with no OT. If I start a new job in the middle of the pay cycle, does this mean I still get the full pay even if working 4 days of the current pay cycle, or would they prorate?
Like Rusty said, It depends on the company. It would be above and beyond if they paid you for days not worked to start but you never know.

I would plan on NOT getting paid so it would be a nice little.windfall if they did pay you.