View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 08:40 AM   #53 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilardZ View Post
Guys:
For those wanting a nice look, a good price, and a simple install, I recommend this one from Autotrimming (available on ebay):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184476105144
It's made specifically for the 370z. It's available with several different stitch colors, and it's only about 23 bucks. Best of all, it's easy to install. All I did was carefully pry off the rectangular rubber seal around the base of the e-brake. Then I slid on the gaiter (a cinch!) and stuffed the bottom skirt down through the opening. Then I reinstalled the rubber seal. It's held in with about 15-20 little rubber tabs that stick through slots in the plastic center console.
Here's a picture of the finished product.
Cheers,
Steve
I can vouch as I have the same but simply tucked into the OE rubber seal with a plastic pry tool.
Wish there was an easy solution for the exposed handle though.