View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I did my catback and cats on Jack stands and ramps. It was tight, but not terrible.

Just jacking up the rear end will be fine for the mufflers, but you may need more room to take care of the connections to the cats. I realize there is an added expense with another set of Jack stands or ramps, but do you have any spare wood? If so, you can Jack up the front and rest the front wheels on the wood to get more clearance. Then use the Jack stands in the back.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
No but I could buy some 2x8 and cut it into sections to rest the front wheels on. Another option is there is a DIY garage here that you can rent a bay with a lift for $35 an hour. I think I could get it all done in 1-2 hours max if the car was on a lift. And it would be a lot easier!

I also need to change my dang rear diff bushings. I have a sawzall. Is that all I need? Sawzall, big hammer, big pry bar?
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote