View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 07:59 AM   #12208 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
If it is SO MUCH easier, than why aren't you doing it? Do you have a solution to present? I'll wait...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
I'm not the one pointing out a problem without offering up viable solutions in science, or even a grounded idea. Your issue, you find your own solution on your own dime. I still await your ground breaking approach to address these issues you are so up in arms about, which although monetarily speaking will not cost you anything, will cost you time and thought. Looking forward to your reply that addresses your concerns you pointed out with our current approach to these issues across meteorology and ocean exploration.
Buddy, you're the one that brought up for me to come up with a solution. Since no solution is present and I am willing to do this, I need a financial backer.

BTW, I never brought up ocean floor mapping, and was a by-product somehow of the discussion. Read through the posts.